Prepare Your Pitch Deck
Developing Online Hatchery through Introducing Digital Interactive Book on Entrepreneurship
Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship is designed as the hatchery for the ecosystem of entrepreneurship.
Here hatchery means that indviduals test their ideas which later can be incubated in National Incubation Centers (NICs) across the country and abroad.
Once the individuals finish their entrepreneurship projects using MyStartup Toolkit given in the Digital Interactive Book, they have an opportunity of online discussion with Dr Farrah Arif. If interested, their projects are sent to NICs and other incubation platforms locally and abroad.
- Looking at the definitions of an entrepreneur and discovering the entrepreneurial principles of ‘Effectuation’
- Recognizing opportunities and converting ideas into opportunities
- Finding the untapped spaces in the market for startup creation and creating an innovative and convincing value proposition around a startup
- Understanding the concepts of a lean startup and minimum viable products
- Exploring the essentials of marketing for new startups
This DIB is for passionate individuals who want to start their own ventures or business. The individuals can be undergraduate and graduate students or anyone who is interested in refining their business ideas.
For Individuals - Introductory Price: PKR 14,500* / user for six month .
* The license expires after 180 days. However, the content is accessible to the user through EdTech Worx's mobile application for life.
EdTech Worx (Pvt.) Ltd., founded by Dr Farrah Arif in 2017, curates authored Digital Interactive Books (DIBs) on its Interactive Learning Management System (iLMS) to generate WoW experience for users.
Individuals’ reﬁned business ideas (using MyStartup Toolkit) can be reviewed by Dr Farrah Arif. If individuals are interested in applying to business competitions or incubation centers, an hour long Face-to-Face online discussion can be arranged with Dr Farrah upon request. Business ideas are shared with NICs and other players of entrepreneurship eco-system.
This way individuals have an opportunity to secure their spots in incubation centers, if interested.
The infographics below show the features that come with our Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship DIB.