iClubs offers a personalized learning journey via EDTechWorx's Digital Interactive Platform (MyDIP). The course is designed in a fun gamified way, where students will have their own interactive e-books to track their learning!
Join our Robotics Summer Camp (Cohort 2)
Fee Package: 3000 PKR
Robotics Kit: 3500
14th August 2021 Onwards
(Limited Seats Available)
2 Months Course: 16 One Hour Instructor Led Online Classes on Weekends + Lifetime Subscription to Course
Deadline to Register & Make the Payment is 13th August 2021
Discounts And Waivers
-50% Scholarship for Grade A Students
-Referral Discount: 30% Waiver for 3+ Signups
-Referral Discount: 15% Waiver for 2 Signups
#SIGNUP & get connected with our trained & experienced instructor ;
and begin your E-learning journey at EDTechWorx's Platform.
Reach us on WhatsApp Web if you are on Desktop or use WhatsApp application on your phone.
Just drop an email at [email protected]
We are happy because parents are happy :)
Is your child ready for the future?
Robots have always been a captivating piece of technology, programmable to move, make noise, light up, and follow instructions as directed. There is nothing quite as fun — and educational — as building one’s own robot and setting it through the paces of a race, an activity or a challenge.
EDTechWorx & BitBots offers unique online 1:1 live robotics classes for kids from absolute beginners to advance level.
What do you need?
This program is designed to help children construct, program and control robots. No prior programming or Robotics background needed.
This program is for?
1- Homeschoolers: Homeschooling parents who are looking for best robotics for kid’s (Age 9 till 14+ years) online classes
2- Schools: School’s owners who are looking for best Structured Robotics Curriculum
Benefits of Robotics Program
· Robotics programs equip students with 21st century soft and technical skills, e.g. communication, presentation, problem solving and logical thinking etc.
· Robotics develops thinking and, strengthen some fundamental mathematical concepts
· Students will learn coding, looping, decision making, and flow control
- Our lessons are facilitated by our experienced instructors.
- Conducted online via Zoom and curriculum aligned learning outcomes for years 9 - 14.
- Our classes offer dynamic and fun learning experiences through a 60 minute live and interactive online lessons (including a recording of the class for your participants to keep).
- Robotics projects are based on principles of coding & robotics.
- Tailored classes for any theme or occasion.
- Post class support to answer queries.
Theoretical & Practical: Students will learn about the basics of electronics and logic building through an interactive experience using TinkerCad. Within the practical course, students will perform hands-on experiments using Robotics starter kit, under the supervision of a certified Instructor.
+92 303 8451543
Why should you join iClubs?
iClubs prepares students for the 4th industrial revolution by introducing them to non-traditional, creative and innovative courses. We believe that each individual has a creative seed within, which has a potential to become a fruit bearing tree of tomorrow. iSchool’s vision is to create an atmosphere that nurtures these seeds. We use EDTechWorx's Digital Interactive Platform (MyDIP) to engage students on a personalized learning journey.
Is it Online?
Yes, if you are looking for flexible learning-from-home opportunities, iClubs is the place for you!
Robotics iClub is for students aged 9 - 14+ no matter where they are. Students embark on a unique hybrid approach to study, learn, enhance their skillset and have fun along the way!
What iClubs has to offer?
- 2 months blended learning course with an instructor.
- Live Sessions & Q/A with the instructor.
- Collaborate with and learn from fellow peers
- Participants receive a certification on completion of the training.
- Top scoring candidates get access to industry mentors and demonstrators.
- Exhibit creative projects in seasonal challenges.
When will the course begin?
Live sessions are happening on rolling basis. Once you have filled out the SignUp form, you will be shared details for live sessions based on your preference. Only those candidates continue with the sessions who have paid the registration fees.
What does the course include?
Module 1 (Theoretical): Students will learn about the basics of electronics and logic building through an interactive experience using Tinker Cad.
Student will learn:
· How robots work and function
· What are microcontrollers (Arduino) and what purpose do they serve
· Simulations of electrical circuits using Tinker Cad
· Coding and programming through Tinker Cad Software
Module 2 (Practical): Students will perform hands-on experiments using Robotics starter kit, under the supervision of a certified Instructor.
Student will learn:
· Hands on use of the Arduino microcontroller
· Student will build and test basic circuits on a breadboard
· Students will make use of various sensors and actuators together to make exciting mini projects
· Hands on use of the following sensors
o Flame sensor
o Sonar sensor (HCSR04)
o Light dependent resistor
· Hands on use of the following actuators:
o DC motors
o Servo motors
What is the registration fee?
PKR 8000: Instructor Led Crash Course (2 Days/Week) + Lifetime Subscription to Course
Free Robotics Kit worth PKR 3500+
+92 303 8451543
What is the payment procedure?
Deposit the fee on the below bank account. Share the payment proof via email on [email protected] or whatsapp on +92 332 4998925. Once the payment is verified, you will receive a notification email alongwith invoice of payment.
FOR PAYMENTS (FROM OUTSIDE PAKISTAN)
Bank Account Title: Farrah Arif
FOR PAYMENTS (FROM WITHIN PAKISTAN)
Bank Account Title: EDTechWorx (Pvt.) Ltd