COUNTERING SEXUAL HARASSMENT
Our online personal development modules are designed to uplift human values in the new generation that are coherent with their professional careers. Personal development is an essential virtue that not only nurtures young minds to become achievers but also makes them humble and human.
A certificate will be awarded to each participant upon completion of an online MCQ-based assessment.
This module on 'Countering Sexual Harassment' aims to promote a culture of mutual respect and sensitivity about each other's sexuality in shared spaces. It is designed to inculcate in its viewers an understanding of the basic concepts regarding Sexual Harassment.
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- How to Counter Sexual Harassment?
- Laws and Punishments
- Online MCQ-based Assessment
- Deﬁnition of sexual harassment, how it occurs and what forms it can take
- Precautions for avoiding sexual misconduct
- How to counter sexual Harassment/advances in shared spaces
- Laws and regulations on sexual harassment
- Repercussions and punishments for harassers